The Lynnfield Public Library believes in making all spaces, services, and resources available to all users, including those who may not be able to visit the physical building. Please review the below information before your visit. Please let us know if there is anything that would make our services and building more accessible to you.
Our building is equipped with the following:
- 20 Parking spaces, 2 of which are handicap accessible, including street parking
- A ramp on the left side of the main entrance
- Automatic Doors
- Handicapped-Accessible Women’s and Men’s Restrooms
- An Elevator
- Computers are the proper height to be operated from a wheelchair
- Reference assistance can be provided remotely via email or phone at 781-334-5411
- Worcester Talking Book Library
- Staff can assist with using the library’s online catalog or retrieving materials from the shelves
- Magnifiers to help during browsing or reading: Travel HD Magnifier by Optelec and Ruby Handheld Magnifier
- Large Print books
- E-Resources for e-books, audiobooks, and more!
- Databases for home research
- DVDs with subtitles and/or closed captioning
- Memory Kits
- Visor Cards for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
The Lynnfield Public Library is equipped with OWL Pro hybrid meeting equipment. Please call 781-334-5411 to request a meeting be made hybrid. We may not be able to accommodate all requests, due to the performer’s preferences or the nature of the event, but we will do our best!
Coming to an event or program and need any special accommodations? Be sure to let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.